Landline phne in Syracuse
trocchi
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is happening again. My elderly mother's landline phone in Syracuse, New York is down and Verizon has no answers as to why. And the soonest appointment for a technician is Tuesday Septemeber 17th.  She is 87 and relies almost exclusively on her phone for everyhting.  Last time this happened two years ago, Verizon did not fix the service for EIGHT WEEKS and coerced her into upgrading the service.

Re: Landline phne in Syracuse
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Landline phne in Syracuse
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello trocchi,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. We hope this matter gets sorted out for you. If you still need assistance or need help with anything else please reach out to us in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes