Lines down...repair?!
GSaunders021

You easily have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Ever. All I am trying to do is get phone lines replaced on my house that were ripped out due to a major winter storm and trees falling on it. I have tried twice to call your "customer service" number. The first time I got someone who seemed to be annoyed I was even calling and I got hung up on. The second time I called I got some lady in India who could barley speak english. After a 10 minute conversation, she asks to call me back...call me back? Really? She's trying to run tests on my modem when I dont even have lines connected to my house?! Only hiring the best I see. All I am looking for is to get these lines re-connected so I can have internet again. Why is that such a difficult problem with this company?

0 Likes
Re: Lines down...repair?!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes