Local business office letters...
DreadedCustomer
Contributor - Level 1

Once again, I am presented with a letter from the "local Verizon business office" dated 1/8/14 that conveniently shows up at my address on Saturday 1/11/14 when the office will not be open again till Monday.

This one, claims that I have requested to receive text messages about my account.

I have had texting disabled, deliberately, because a) I don't use it. and b) when I first got my cell phone, I would receive "texts from international sources" in the middle of the night that I was expected to pay $0.20 a pop.

I am fed up with your habit of delivering written correspondence that arrives on a Saturday that states "If you didn't make this request call {edited for privacy} which will not be available till Monday.  In the mean time I don't know if somebody has reactivated the texting on my cell phone or not.

I tried to call 1800 Verizon and, after going through the myriad of **bleep** with the recording and making the final selection, I was promptly disconnected...

0 Likes
Re: Local business office letters...
ajm5

It's actually worse than that.  The number they provide simply doesn't work.  It rings forever, finally answers, only to hang up on you.  Happened to me over and over this morning.

0 Likes