Looking for 'My Support Cases' link
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3
Well, posting in this forum resulted in a technician showing up on a Sunday afternoon ... phone service restored. Thanks. However, in one of my postings Verizon says to check 'My Support Cases' link to communicate with them and then locks the post so I cannot respond to ask for more details about the link. I have looked all over the site and cannot find this 'My Support Cases' link. Has anyone else found it?
Thanks ...
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Looking for 'My Support Cases' link
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

As the moderators explain repeatedly, but folks seem to ignore ... the My Support Cases section does not show up unless you actually have a case which has been escalated out of the forums.  It's that simple, there is no magic link that you go to in order to create a case yourself.

When a case has been escalated, if you go to your profile page (by clicking on your forum name next to your avatar at the top of the page and selecting profile), if you scroll all the way to the bottom (beyond the statistics), you see a section titled "My Support Cases" and a list of those cases which were escalated.  Clicking on a case takes you into that thread and allows you to read and respond to it privately so that the information you exchange is not publicly displayed since they often need account or other specifics to help.

View solution in original post

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RuralCopper,

You should find the link to your Private Support Case in the middle column of your profile page.  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name next to one of your posts, or where you see it appear at the top of a forum page.

0 Likes
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3

I guess I must be dumb ... I only found the list of my postings and still find no "My Support Cases' link.   Another Verizon tech replied to one of my forum posting that I haven't checked or responded to some posting in that location ... then doesn't allow 'Reply' ib their posting.

I still need to update the work order.  A Tech showed up on Sunday night and spent an hour trying to trace lines on the road ad restored service so we thought we were set.  But then during the week we started having issues again with noise, disconnect of calls in the middle of speaking with someone, not being able to make a call and then no dial tone ater that.  I tried to open another repair report on this site today but can't get past that automatic check the line action.  This is so frustrating.

0 Likes
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3

Found it ... that link finally appeared after several reloads of the site.

Now I have to figure out how to submit another repair request since the other one has been closed.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello RuralCopper

Please use the same link. We have reopened that case for you.

0 Likes
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3

don't try to use this site with an iPad or smartphone. The only way I found the link was on my laptop using a browser.  Guess this site is setup for use with mobile devices.

0 Likes
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3

I meant to say .... 'this site is NOT meant to be used with an iPad or mobile device.'

0 Likes
Zblaze
Enthusiast - Level 2
The link is here on the "FORM". Pages. It's your user name for using these forms. Not on the main Verizon web page.
0 Likes
CHEYWOLF65

I can not find it I guess I am dumb also...

0 Likes
Vish1

Hi,

Even I don't find "My Support Cases" on my profile page.

Can someone please help on this and provide me link?

It is really very frustrating thing to spend 20-30 min to find "My Support Cases".

0 Likes