Made 2 payments last month(June), both apparently accepted but now....
VerlzonSux

the company has seemingly zeroed out one of them. Yet I haven't received a refund(either electronically or via check) for the extra payment.

I sent an e payment online for Verizon last month on June 14th but didn't receive a rejection email for it until the 17th, which prompted me to send out a physical check to cover the bill.

But now on July's bill I see that the payment on the 14th apparently registered and was successful as was the check payment on the 17th. However further down on the bill it lists 'other credits and adjustments' and removes that other $34.38 payment for last months bill that should have been carried forward as a credit towards this month's bill.

So my question is, will I be receiving a check back from Verizon in the amount of the extra payment? Because I have not seen an electronic credit go back into the payment method(checking account) used last month as of yet.

0 Likes
Re: Made 2 payments last month(June), both apparently accepted but now....
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes