Minutes left in Verizon World Plan - feature disappeared from website!
stefanimw1

I have Verizon World Plan 500.  Usually I look up how many minutes I have left before making an international call to make sure that I have enough minutes.

It is not the easiest way to navigate the place where I can find it, but I managed to do that and I took notes.

Go into myverizon.net, log in, click my verizon on top click my services on left, click voice, and then manage Verizon World Plan.

I looked it up two days ago and all was well.  I looked it up today and the website changed its appearance.  Now I cannot look it up and I spent many many calls and minutes trying to get assistance.  The end result today is that I cannot look it up.

The customer service agent opened a trouble ticket, but she said that it may take 1 to 2 billing cycles (which means 1- 2 months) to have it resolved.

Anyone else has a way to access the remaining minutes?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Minutes left in Verizon World Plan - feature disappeared from website!
jim491
Enthusiast - Level 1

ME TOO!  I bookmarked the location to make it easier to get to, but it is still broken - almost a month later.  I spent almost an hour on Chat last weekend and the agent was finally able to go look up how many minutes I had used.  I wouldn't care if you could get email or text messages about minutes used, something like Wireless does for data and like banks do for low balance or other notifications.  But until that happens, PLEASE FIX IT.

0 Likes
Re: Minutes left in Verizon World Plan - feature disappeared from website!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jim49

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes