Missed Repair Appiontment
sparky571
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can't receive calls on my landline service. Called VZ repair yesterday and was given a commitment for problem to be fixed by 5pm today. I received a phone call this morning from a VZ tech telling me he was on his way. Great right? Five minutes later the same tech calls to advise that he was pulled off of my job to go to another job. I call VZ around 4pm to check on the status and was told it would be fixed today. Well just after 6pm still no communicatjon from VZ and problem not fixed. I called VZ again to check on status. This time I'm told VZ did miss the commitment and my issue won't be fixed today. The rep tells me that business customers get priority over residential customers. The latest committment may be tomorrow but no guarantees. This is absurd and not acceptable. Asked if VZ does same as Comcast with $20 refund for missed appointment, not a chance. Not sure what to do at this point other than wait to see what happens tomorrow, while I miss important phone calls.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Missed Repair Appiontment
sparky571
Enthusiast - Level 2

Service was fixed yesterday afternoon. Never received a call from VZ yesterday on repair status. I had to call again in the morning(I've lost track how many calls I've made to check on status) and was told the tech was a few streets over working on it.  Four hours go by and still no communication from VZ on status. At around 2:30 service is fixed. Glad my service is back to normal but status reports to the customer were non-existent.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Missed Repair Appiontment
sparky571
Enthusiast - Level 2

Service was fixed yesterday afternoon. Never received a call from VZ yesterday on repair status. I had to call again in the morning(I've lost track how many calls I've made to check on status) and was told the tech was a few streets over working on it.  Four hours go by and still no communication from VZ on status. At around 2:30 service is fixed. Glad my service is back to normal but status reports to the customer were non-existent.

0 Likes