Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

My FIos and Voice Mail is buggy

sydhv
Contributor
Contributor

My FIos and Voice Mail is buggy

Message 1 of 2
(487 Views)

The My Fios app is crap.  1. Sending feed back gives you "you can't send feedback now, try again later" losing all the feedback you typed.  Chatting with support tells you to leave feedback in the app.   "Catch-22".

Real issue: Voice mail in My Fios app often mysteriously reappears the next day after being deleted.  Plus many times it can't even find the voice mail at all, yet the stutter dial tone is there, and killing the app on my iPhone and restarting it, and magically it finds it. (Yes, I did pull down to rescan for voice mail).  Also often it says, "It cannot connect to the voice mail system, it's busy" or "Cannot connect to the internet" and yes, it can.

The app handles error conditions, timeouts, and retrys badly, especially to back end systems.

1 REPLY 1
Edg1
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: My FIos and Voice Mail is buggy

Message 2 of 2
(445 Views)

If the app gives you issues then just call in directly from the iPhone. Call 888-234-6786 then you'll be prompted to input your phone number then # then your pin. When added the number in contacts you can also add a "wait" for your phone number and pin. This way you don't have to type it every time. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.