Re: My Outgoing Caller ID Name is Incorrect
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

digger9006,

We are so glad we could resolve this issue for you. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Thanks,

Tonya C.

0 Likes
Solarium

Can I also get assistance with this? My Caller ID is still showing the number of the previous phone number's owner.

Thanks!

0 Likes
marlowe1

I have had the incorrect out going caller ID ever since I switched over the caller alert on my TV.  Verizon says they have fixed it.  NO!!!!  Our bill comes witht he correct name and the website Verizon asked me to check is correct also,  That site is TNID.US.

0 Likes
marlowe1

Can you fix mine?

0 Likes
jhecht
Enthusiast - Level 2

In early fall of 2011 we changed our FIOS account to include our second phone line, which is listed under a different name than the primary FIOS account. Until today, that second phone line retained its original outgoing caller ID name. Today it was changed to the same name as the primary account holder. This is causing serious problems and we need it changed back immediately. Is anybody at Verizon monitoring this who can help? 

0 Likes
Jwalk1

there is no need to be condescending.  Dealing with Verizon customer service is hard enough.

0 Likes
jmcgarty

I am also having a problem with Caller ID.  A totally different Name shows up in my outgoing caller Id. Can you help me with this?

0 Likes
bevco

I come from a large family and they tell me that another persons name comes up and they will not answer the phone because they do not recognize the name.  I called you people and you said that I had to call bright house to tell them the problem was on there end.  I called them and they told me that you have to send them the all of my info that I have switched to verizon and that my name was to be under your name ect.  What ever the problem I would appreciate it so very much if you could get this straightened out as it is causing problems with my family.  Could you please take care of this for me and please do not ask me to call bright house again as this was done and they said that there is nothing that they can do on there part until they hear from you.

Thank you

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
bevco

Thank you so very much for all the help that you people gave me.  You both were very helpful to me and hopefully when given enough time this will resolve it self.  Thank you again.

Jane G

0 Likes
My Outgoing Caller ID Name is Incorrect
Jenlaible

My outgoing caller ID is incorrect. Dynamic Controls, the company that previously had the phone number is still coming up. Since this is now a residential phone number, how do we get the caller ID updated to our name? 

0 Likes