My caller ID stopped working
gp1093mp

Hello all,

How do I get caller ID working again on my landline?  We switched to FIOS over the summer and caller ID worked for a while, but we have noticed that it has not worked in the last couple of months.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: My caller ID stopped working
PJL
Master - Level 3

@gp1093mp wrote:

Hello all,

How do I get caller ID working again on my landline?  We switched to FIOS over the summer and caller ID worked for a while, but we have noticed that it has not worked in the last couple of months.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Have you tried running the Caller ID troubleshooter on the STB?  It's at Main Menu >> Customer Support >> Top Support Tools >> Caller ID Support.  This often corrects Caller ID issues.

0 Likes
gp1093mp

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately I do not know what you mean by STB.  I looked for caller ID support and could not find anything other than an explanation that caller ID is automatic.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@gp1093mp wrote:

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately I do not know what you mean by STB.  I looked for caller ID support and could not find anything other than an explanation that caller ID is automatic.

Thanks for your help.

The STB is the FiOS TV set top box.

0 Likes