My outgoing calls are marked Restricted
aschwerer822

All my outgoing calls are marked "Restricted" After waiting for an hour to talk to a customer Service Rep. He said my number is not "Restrictedf". But it still keeps coming up rthat way. I have to unblock all calls that are not 800#.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My outgoing calls are marked Restricted
FURMA012VZ1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know this thread is old, but in case the OP or anyone else is having this issue here's my reply...

If you have Complete Blocking on your line (all outgoing calls are marked as private) you can dial *82 before placing a call to temporarily unblock your number for that individual call. To have your number unblocked for all calls, you will need to contact Verizon to have the Complete Blocking service removed from your line. 

Note: Complete Blocking is often applied by default to subscribers with an unlisted or unpublished number. But can be removed upon request. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My outgoing calls are marked Restricted
FURMA012VZ1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know this thread is old, but in case the OP or anyone else is having this issue here's my reply...

If you have Complete Blocking on your line (all outgoing calls are marked as private) you can dial *82 before placing a call to temporarily unblock your number for that individual call. To have your number unblocked for all calls, you will need to contact Verizon to have the Complete Blocking service removed from your line. 

Note: Complete Blocking is often applied by default to subscribers with an unlisted or unpublished number. But can be removed upon request. 

0 Likes