NO PHONE/DSL SERVICE FOR 5 DAYS +. WHAT THE HECKKKKKKK?!
CHRISWIN1ST
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone and DSL has been down for 5 days plus as of today.  What's going on?  Every time I call in the machine (or phone support guy after 30 minutes of waiting) would tell me it'll be fix by tomorrow.  They also informed me that the verizon tech that came out to my house less than 30 days ago to install in the phone line and jack ran a temporary line and not a permanent line and that he was suppose to be back to install in the permanent line....WHAT THE !@#$?  That's not what the tech that came out said... when asked to speak to a manager to get this cleared up, they informed that the manager is currently taking other calls and will call me back... been 5 days since and no call back.  Something else that got me scratching my head is how did that phone support guy able to do a line check on my line when he informed me that the reason why I don't have phone service right now is due to an area shortage?  To top the list, they were suppose to send out a tech on Saturday morning 8/31 to check on the wiring...we waited for the whole day for this {word filter avoidance} who never got here!  I'm new with Verizon so i'm not certain but is this a regular thing with verizon?  is this how they see fit to treat their customers? 

Chris

Baldwin Park, CA

Re: NO PHONE/DSL SERVICE FOR 5 DAYS +. WHAT THE HECKKKKKKK?!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CHRISWIN1ST,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to no response, we closed your case. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
warrenhottie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes it is