Need Follow-Up Dispatch to Permanently Fix Cable Cut and Remove Above-Ground Temporary Line
digixmax

Please help!!!

The copper cable for my home-phone service was accidentally cut (due to inaccurate marking by Verizon DigSafely) in early February.

The Verizon dispatched technician said he does not have a weather-protected splicer box with him, and had to run a temporary above-ground line from the curb-side pedestal to the outside-line termination cable box on the side of my home.

He then closed the ticket and told me that there will be a follow-up visit within a week from the Verizon Buried Line team to make a permanent fix and remove the temporary above-ground line.

It has been nearly two months since the original dispatch and there has been no follow-up visit or contact from the Verizon Buried Line team. I am concerned that the above-ground cable is a safety hazard for outdoor activity (now that Spring is here).

I'd like to know the Verizon phone number or email to contact to inquire about the scheduling status of the follow-up visit dispatch by the Verizon Buried Line team.

TIA.

0 Likes
Re: Need Follow-Up Dispatch to Permanently Fix Cable Cut and Remove Above-Ground Temporary Line
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi digixmax

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes