Need phone repair for medical use-no one will fix ongoing problem!
JD59
We have had an ongoing problem for the 12 years that we have been living in our house. We have paid our bill in full on time every month yet we cannot get the service we pay for. My husband got a Pacemaker last month. We now have a medical need for a clear phone line. The problem occurs when it rains, wind blows or there's heavy humidity. Our phone line from the pole does not come directly to our house. Every time a technician comes they ask us why the line doesn't come directly to our house. I don't know, I didn't wire the phone. There's a box on the pole that is not sealed to be weather proof. We've been told that by all of the technicians that have come over the past 12 years. We've had technicians come in vans and left saying we need a bucket truck. After numerous calls and a ridiculous amount of **bleep** apologies I have made appt after appt asking for a bucket truck. Tech doesn't have the right equipment with him...one said his feet hurt and didn't want to go up the pole! I've asked to speak to a supervisor and am always told they are busy but will call back. To this day I have not received a call back. I don't know what to do other than change to another phone company. I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW TERRIBLE THE VERIZON HOME PHONE SERVICE IS!!! I'm terribly disappointed and disgusted. I am at my wits end. Any suggestions on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
0 Likes
Re: Need phone repair for medical use-no one will fix ongoing problem!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Need phone repair for medical use-no one will fix ongoing problem!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

We saw your repair ticket had been closed, and we haven't heard back from you over on the private support board.

If you still need any assistance, feel free to create and new post, so we can address it.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes