New Fios Install - Multi Line phone not working like normal
Zzzingy
Enthusiast - Level 2

We just had Fios installed and we have a 4 line phone system. Before the install, if someone was on a line - you were blocked from picking it up. Now that we have FIOS, the first line blinks strangely when someone is on the line and if another phone is picked up, they get on line 1 also. Line 2 does not do this though.

Anyone have any experience dealing with this change?

0 Likes
Re: New Fios Install - Multi Line phone not working like normal
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We have sent you a PM to look into this further.

0 Likes
melsview

ok same issue, our phones worked correctely until fios came into our building, 4 lines, roll over form 00 to 01 to 02 and 03 is our fax line. now same issue as other party, line one blinks slowly, and if i am on it, and someone picks up to place a call, they connect on line 1 with me????? any ideas, no one seems to know why, worked fine before the fios.???

0 Likes
mar27

New Fios Install - Multi Line phone not working like normal

We just had Fios installed and we have a 4 line phone system. Before the install, if someone was on a line - you were blocked from picking it up. Now that we have FIOS, the first line blinks strangely when someone is on the line and if another phone is picked up, they get on line 1 also. 

i have same problem   Thanks!

0 Likes
DavidTech1

I have the same problem.  I have several multi-line phones, and none of the multi-phone features (privacy, transfer, etc.) work correctly after conversion from analog service to digital fiber service.  I can make and receive calls, and put calls on hold, but that's about it.  I know my phones signal to each other on line 1, and that appears not to be working with the new lines.  Has anyone found a solution?

0 Likes
DavidTech1

Did you work out an acceptable solution with the initial submitter?  I believe I have a similar problem.  Thanks.

0 Likes