New To verizon
Rajpan

I am new to verizon, and was surprised,  Verizon do not mean what they say. I am a new customer  having issues with installing jacks in my home. I was told by phone there will be no charges for a repair visit for install. The repair technician could not fix the issue but I found a charge of 99 dollars in the bill. When I contacted the billing team they asked me a written proof ! I mentioned about the conversation by phone which they did not credit. 

Finding hard to trust Verizon..anyone else in same situation ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New To verizon
jonjones1
Legend

Inside wiring issues are a chargeable occurrence unless you have the optional wire maintenance agreement. Which there would have been no charges.

in this situation Verizon sent a tech and they could not do anything without the charges for the visit since it was an inside the house issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: New To verizon
jonjones1
Legend

Inside wiring issues are a chargeable occurrence unless you have the optional wire maintenance agreement. Which there would have been no charges.

in this situation Verizon sent a tech and they could not do anything without the charges for the visit since it was an inside the house issue.

0 Likes