Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

New package deal

GartonS
Contributor
Contributor

New package deal

Message 1 of 1
(408 Views)
I called verizon multiple times in search of a new package deal. I had requested for a deal to decrease my bill for I am having a hard time paying the bill I already have. I even asked for a package that eliminated my home phone. I was very unsuccessful in obtaining a new package. The answers I received were either nothing was available or I was already receiving the best deal ever. I asked about a package that consisted of only internet and tv. The answer I received for that was I need to be a new customer in order to receive that package. I stated that I didn't want to do the "jump back and forth deal" between carriers in order to receive a good package and deal. The response I received for that comment was "I have to do what I have to do". Not the answer I was hoping to receive from customer service. All I want is to save money on my bill for I can't afford the one I already have. What do I need to do in order to stay with my current carrier that I like, instead of jumping ship to the competition where I know I will get a respectable money saving package.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title