New service..works, then doesnt..
Luna
This is really upsetting me. I just got my Verizon home phone, and one minute it works and I'll get one short ring and when I pick up the phone I hear no dial tone. So I called the home phone from my cell and it rings on my cell's end once then goes to voice mail. It wont ring on the home phone's end...Its frustrating!!!!!!
0 Likes
Re: New service..works, then doesnt..
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
It sounds like the number is being call forwarded. Pick up the phone and dial *73 that should de-activate call forwarding. Try calling your phone again to see if it works.
0 Likes
MissinAlltel
im having the same problem and Verizon will do nothing to fix it, I miss 5-10 calls a day, I changed all 3 phones to verizon and my plan to verizon plan because they assured me that would fix the problem, now after i did that they tell me it doesnt matter, i just have an alltel account with verizon phones and plans and my calls are routed the same, i plan to go to at&t.
0 Likes
Luna
I don't know whats going on but its STILL not fixed and I'm getting really upset. I'm ready to switch.
0 Likes
VZ_Brian
Contributor - Level 2
If you message me your home phone number, I'll defintely have a look into the problem for you. 
0 Likes
Luna
how do i message you??? oh I also forgot to mention that I have verizon's high speed internet..which is not hooked up yet, because when Verizon sent me my modem, they didnt include the filter or the 2 for 1 adapter for the phone line...so I'm STILL waiting on that.. would that be a problem??? I cannot hear ANYONE on the other line still...and I'm still not getting any call ins... :((
0 Likes
VZ_Brian
Contributor - Level 2

To send a message, click on my name.  Under "Contacts" you will see an option to send me a PM. 

0 Likes