Nightmare Customer Service Verizon - DAD cannot connect phone line after fiber installation
JohnnnyA

Similar to other complaints I have seen online yet Verizon customer service reps deny they have ever heard of the problem.  After FIOS installation my ADT system stopped communicating.

We had Verizon FIOS triple play installed last August (2012) after a summer long marketing campaign by Verizon.  Several trips to get it.   A dropped phone number transfer order and Verizon tried to issue me a new phone number ... that took several attempts to fix. 

Sept 2012 Our ADT service calls us to inform us our monitored alarm system stopped communicating  since Aug ... I call ADT  -they say it was Verizons fault, but could come out and fix it for a fee.  It took months to getr back to Verizon

I first spent almost an hour online last night with a Verizon rep who claimed it was not Verizon's fault - Claiming that all the tech had to do was deliver a phone signal to one jack.  I called Verizon customer service and wasted time with that rep also.  I asked hat a supervisor call and the rep could not confirm that a supervisor would even get back to me. 

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - Time to cancel Verizon

0 Likes
Re: Nightmare Customer Service Verizon - DAD cannot connect phone line after fiber installation
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Re: Nightmare Customer Service Verizon - DAD cannot connect phone line after fiber installation
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

JohnnnyA,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes