No Call ID
davf135
Enthusiast - Level 2

We recently moved and after our phone service was transfered we  noticed that we did  not have call ID anymore. After a few days of getting phone service whe desided to change the phone number ( actually before noticing we did not have call ID) so after changing the number and finding about call ID i've tried to contact verizon to ask why they took it off but I don't know how to contact them, getting a new number would mean getting a new account number ( or doesn't it?) but we still have not recieved any bil with the new number so I don't know my account number. Does the account number reall change when you change phone numbers?

Our phone plan includes 3 features but we only have 2, why would  Verizon take one away?. And like always if you try to cahnge anything through the web site, it brings up an error message. 

0 Likes
Re: No Call ID
DzWR
Contributor - Level 1

If you have FiOS I would double check with their tech support to see if the feature is even activated on the account.  They can also see if it is a part of your billing or not.  If it isn't, then they could get you to the right people to add/change the account.

888-553-1555 -- note this is only for FiOS.

0 Likes
davf135
Enthusiast - Level 2
NO, it's not FIOS ( though I wish). I guess I'll just wait for a bill to see the account number and complain then.
0 Likes
DzWR
Contributor - Level 1
I believe this number should work then, 1-800-275-2355.  Believe it only asks for your telephone number.
0 Likes