Switch Account

No Dial Tone

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

No Dial Tone

Message 1 of 3
(1,351 Views)

We are in the Delmar,NY 12054 area and have been without Verizon landline service for about 15-18 hours. After much searching for on-line help and trying to use an 800 service number( not available  from my calling area!) I finally found the checklist and interconnection test and got nothing. I have made a service appt - two days from now was the best they had to offer. It would be useful to know if this is a widespread problem after Saturday's winds or is it a specific problem to our property? I could not find a live voice to talk to; anybody else in the area having a problem .

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: No Dial Tone

Message 2 of 3
(1,280 Views)

Hello,

I sent you a private message.  Please reply when you are able.

Thanks

Mike_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms of Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No Dial Tone

Message 3 of 3
(1,187 Views)

I  called on the 22nd   of feb for a   service  call on my  landline phone in  Long Beach Ca   i  was  secduled  feb   the 25 th between 10 am and 2 pm  I was told i would get   comfirmation before  the service  date     I  Never did   so i called  fri  the 25th and  was  told  they  never  got  the   message  so they  seculded a  appointment for  the same  day   but   before  6 pm....  checked on web  to   comfirm it    it  said  the  issue  i  had  needed    no tech   to visit  and  be  fixed  by 8pm  ?  then  why   a  tech  would  come if  they said  it ? (verizon}    then why i would ge t a  call  from  them sayin  they  was here if i needed a  house if   they  said i didnt .  i just  want a   honest anscer. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.