Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Our phone service is down. There's no dial tone. Your web-based status check says no lines are down in our area.
Details: I was on hold on your technical support line yesterday for two hours before I was dropped. I was waiting on chat for over an hour and never got through to a person who could help. The website support just hangs. There doesn't seem to be an email support address. The "fix it yourself" option is not working.
The rain caused a tree to fall on our house and there's a hole in the roof. If it rains again today, our house will be flooded. We need the home line ASAP to coordinate with insurance, tree removers, roofers, etc.
I'm doing what i can through email, however, this situation is not optimal.
What will it take to get our land line working again?
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.