No dial tone after technician left
RobinB1

I had a technician come today to assess the problem.  He determined that it was a short circuit inside my home.  He then asked if I wanted him to come in and look at the wiring.  I said no since I knew it would cost me.  After he left, I went out to look at the NID.  I found that there are NO wires connected to anything (screw connectors) in the customer side of the box.  Nothing connected to the test jacks, either one.  Actually there are no RJ plugs in there.  I plugged my corded phone into the both test jacks and didn't get a dial tone.  If there's no dial tone, isn't it an outside problem?  So I don't know what to think at this point.  Anybody have any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: No dial tone after technician left
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi RobinB,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes