No dial tone at junction box/DMark. Repair not scheduled for 3 days.
EightBallNow

Verizon- Please reply to this so I can give you information so you can restore service to my residence that was reported last night.  We have had service w/you for over 10 years.  Our internet line works on same POTS line.  No dial tone out at the junction box.  I tested it per your request.

Can you please fix it at your end?  This has happened before and it usually magically turns back on over night.  Don't want to be with out phone service over the weekend. 

All I get when I call Service is, "Somebody is scheduled to be out Monday". 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: No dial tone at junction box/DMark. Repair not scheduled for 3 days.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We would be happy to take a look, please fill out our form and we will be able to take a look http://bit.ly/GJCDUY ^MMP

0 Likes
EightBallNow

Thank you Anthony.  I just submitted the form.

0 Likes
EightBallNow

Helllooooooo-  Anybody there?   Is there any update?  Or do I wait for 3 days w/out phone service which is not an option.  I need phone.  Did I not pay the bill?  I don't understand.  Is it really that difficult to fix?

Coming up on weekend and 24 hours since this was reported.  No phone service at my residence.  There is no dialtone at the junction box at my residence. 

There is a problem on your end.  Please fix it.  Can you please send somebody out to the junction at the curb or have somebody look at it in your Central Office? 

I'm frustrated.  Please.  I need phone service.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Verizonout
They take weekends off? No fios phone or Internet since Friday when a service ticket was submitted. By cell phone, most frustratingly, Verizon doesn't have a clue as to what the problem is or when it might be fixed. Would be happily surprised if anything would happen today, Sunday. I'm not convinced that anything will happen on Mon, though I'll be researching alternatives during my lunch break at work!
0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

We just got word that a Burried service ticket was created today. Please keep us posted ^MMP

0 Likes
Frank_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hi EightBallNow,
 We are closing this case since we are not getting any replies back from you. If anything else is needed please feel free to reach out to us and we will be glad to help out.
Thanks, Frank_VZ

0 Likes