No dial tone, no telephone service when it rains
soyongchol

This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in the last six months. From the forum entries, it appears this is a common problem in all areas of the country with Verizon ?service?. I called the cell phone of the repair person who came out on the last service call to report the problem at about 11:30 am on 12/06/2011. He wanted to have someone come out when the problem was occurring not after it cleared itself as had happened on the previous calls. The ticket was entered at 7:47 am on 12/07/2011 with a repair person visit scheduled between 8 am and 5 pm on 12/08/2011. Had I not checked the ticket on line I would not know about the scheduled visit. It is still raining so hopefully the problem will not solve itself before the visit. Meantime we are 3 days without a phone. I've had it with Verizon. I will be going to another phone service provider.

0 Likes
Re: No dial tone, no telephone service when it rains
Gandi

you not the only one!!!  I am suffering for the past 2 weeks. I called the customer service from public phone. I waited for 30 minutes. The Rep. told me supevisor will call you back!!!!

I have no phone service no dail tone and they will call me back???!!!Smiley Wink

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@Gandi wrote:

you not the only one!!!  I am suffering for the past 2 weeks. I called the customer service from public phone. I waited for 30 minutes. The Rep. told me supevisor will call you back!!!!

I have no phone service no dail tone and they will call me back???!!!Smiley Wink

0 Likes
dbdb1

Was this a landline or digital voice?

0 Likes