Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

No dial tone, no telephone service when it rains

soyongchol
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

No dial tone, no telephone service when it rains

Message 1 of 4
(1,044 Views)

This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened in the last six months. From the forum entries, it appears this is a common problem in all areas of the country with Verizon ?service?. I called the cell phone of the repair person who came out on the last service call to report the problem at about 11:30 am on 12/06/2011. He wanted to have someone come out when the problem was occurring not after it cleared itself as had happened on the previous calls. The ticket was entered at 7:47 am on 12/07/2011 with a repair person visit scheduled between 8 am and 5 pm on 12/08/2011. Had I not checked the ticket on line I would not know about the scheduled visit. It is still raining so hopefully the problem will not solve itself before the visit. Meantime we are 3 days without a phone. I've had it with Verizon. I will be going to another phone service provider.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandi
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No dial tone, no telephone service when it rains

Message 2 of 4
(1,043 Views)

you not the only one!!!  I am suffering for the past 2 weeks. I called the customer service from public phone. I waited for 30 minutes. The Rep. told me supevisor will call you back!!!!

I have no phone service no dail tone and they will call me back???!!!Smiley Wink

ornahp
Moderator Moderator

Message 3 of 4
(1,036 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@Gandi wrote:

you not the only one!!!  I am suffering for the past 2 weeks. I called the customer service from public phone. I waited for 30 minutes. The Rep. told me supevisor will call you back!!!!

I have no phone service no dail tone and they will call me back???!!!Smiley Wink

dbdb
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(987 Views)

Was this a landline or digital voice?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title