Switch Account

No dial tone

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(5,267 Views)

I found out that I had no dial tone when someone called my cell and said my home line had been busy for 2 days. My modem line has always worked (phone & Internet are Verizon). I unplugged all 3 phones and checked each one with the modem line. No dial tone.  Help!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 5
(5,225 Views)

debm, send me your info via private message & I will check it out. Thanks Brett

Brett
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(5,220 Views)

Is this how I send you a private message?  What do you need -- name/phone #?

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 5
(5,218 Views)

To send a member a private message, click on their username to go to their profile.  Once there, you will see the link "Send this user a private message".  When you click that, the PM feature opens.  Just type in a title on the subject line and type your message in the message box.  When done, click "submit"

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 5 of 5
(5,215 Views)

Yes name, number & address in the private message. Thanks Brett

Brett
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.