No dial tone
jenn21187
Worst customer service ever. My phone has no dial tone since this afternoon after we called to tell them we had unexplained charges on the phone. The customer service representative said he'd bundle our phone service and Internet to give us a discount because we had a hike in the bill since lifeline will not recertify my grandmother's Lifeline claiming that they are missing documents. There is no contact information to speak to a live person for Lifeline. In regards to my landline, when I called Verizon to fix the lack of a dial tone, they automatically connected me to the Fios department where their records said we do not have phone service with Verizon. I proceeded to tell the rep that I had phone service this whole time up to this morning and have been paying Verizon for the phone service. I was transferred to the copper land line department and was on hold for at least half an hour before getting a rep, who told me I did not have a copper land line. She wanted to transfer me back to the Fios department who had transferred me to the copper landline department. How ridiculous can Verizon get? Will be looking for better phone and Internet options.
0 Likes
Re: No dial tone
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jenn21187,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes