No phone since Tropical Storm Lee and all we get is a $5.00 credit?
Eddie2u

We notified customer service several times on our cell phones that our phone was down since September 9th and we got answers like we know, and we will be credited, and they are still working on the lines .It was the whole town. Last week we finally got dial tone only problem now is it was not our number and we called again and they said they were still working on the lines,the lines must be crossed and there will be someone there on Monday. Well we received the bill and it was for the full amount without any credit so we called again and the person that answered said the bills are automated and to call 877 353 0467 to get it fixed. We called the number and Brad from Pittsburgh ( he said that's all he could give me) answered and said since no one reported it until last week we could only give you a $5.00 credit. I explained to him last week we got dial tone and it was the wrong number and Verizon was notified day 1 of the phone outage . He said there was no record of it and that's it.I tried to explain to him to check and see that the whole town was without phone, and to check our bill for any calls and he said no.I tried to be nice about this but Brad is not people friendly. I asked if I could talk to his supervisor since he did not care at all to help and he said I am the supervisor and I am the only one I could talk too. I asked to talk to his boss and he said he is the boss and any calls about this matter goes through him and he has already credited the account for the $5.00. I was very upset at this point  and asked for his name and again quesioned him about him being the boss and he changed his story.saying he had a boss but I could not talk to him. I still insisted on talking to his boss and he would not do it and I was asked if there was anything else he could do.

I said no and hung up. What I don't understand is how could all of our calls not show up on record at all? The town had no phone!  I have cell phone records of all calls to Verizon from my Verizon wireless phone and Brad would not help at all.This is fraud charging me for service that I did not get and what is the purpose of calling if no one writes anything down. I hope Brad's boss would answer this post because Brad of Pittsburgh should be fired for saying he was the boss. The bottom line is Brad called us liars because they did not have a record of it when in fact I have the phone records to prove it. Is there someone over Brad that I could talk to.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: No phone since Tropical Storm Lee and all we get is a $5.00 credit?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: No phone since Tropical Storm Lee and all we get is a $5.00 credit?
Eddie2u

Thank you ElizabethS for answering. I just don't understand how something like this could happen. The Verizon trucks are still here fixing damaged lines from the flood . 

0 Likes