No response
SYGENITA

Hello,

Have been trying to get some one from Verizon to respond to numerous emails sent. Has any one ever got any response from Verizon?

Chat seems to be down all the time. (I was not surprised)

The ordering service feature from the the web seems to be full of bugs - adding services which are meant to be free and then charging on the bill. Getting it out of the bill by getting a customer agent to talk to you is a pain.

Has any one ever got anything to work as far internet services are concerned?

Wonder if it will ever get to the service delivery level of Amazon. Those guys adjust prices for you for 30 days after your ordered, within a matter of hours. I am wondering when they will start phone service.

Regards,

George

0 Likes
Re: No response
upset

And forget about trying to view you true bill online--all I get is the push around in the system. Why do we have to put up with this crap? Some of us don't have any other choice because of the area we live--verizon has the monopoly.

Yeah, I have tried to get through to "Customer" "service" - I give up...

0 Likes
Re: No response
carolm85

Hi George,

I feel your pain. It took 41 e-mails and a multitude of repair requests over a 3 month period to actually get a repairman to my home to fix my phone. And

I am still struggling with getting a credit for multiple days of lost usage. Luckily, we do still have one more avenue for complaint- the FCC.

FCC contact info:

FCC  1-888-225-5322    Federal Communications Commission   1270 Fairfield Rd   Gettysburg, PA  17325- 7245    www.fcc.gov/cbg

and Federal Communications Commission  

Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau   

Consumer Inquiries and Complaints Division

445 12th Street, SW., Room 5-A847

Washington, DC 20554  

0 Likes