No service/no help/no repair/no credit/no one home at Verizon!!!
countrygal3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Once AGAIN, I have not had phone service for three days.  My neighbors do not have service either.  I tried to report the trouble on line, received an error message.  I had to go through a lot of bull to set up an account to even check my own bill!!!!   Then Verizon says I can receive full access to my account only by setting up more security measures!  WTH?!!  Who is going to pay my bill but me!?!?  My neighbors and I are all trying to  report the problem and we are being disconnected on the phone, ignored at the Verizon stores and lied to on Verizon FB page when a we are told a tech would be coming out three days ago.  I demand a credit on my bill from May 9th till my service is restored.  This is competely unacceptable!

0 Likes
Re: No service/no help/no repair/no credit/no one home at Verizon!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi countrygal,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes