No service on landline and cell. Neighbors don't either.
mcwicoff

We do not have any service at our house, I have checked the box on the side of the house and there is no service. I Also checked with neighbors and their service is out as well. Including those with Verizon cell phones. I have a household member who has a medical condition that we need to be able to contact medical services in case of an emergency.

0 Likes
Re: No service on landline and cell. Neighbors don't either.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

As this is the forum for residential products and servies, we are unable to assist with your wireless/cell phone issues. You should contact Verizon Wireless directly, or post on their forum at  http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes
Re: No service on landline and cell. Neighbors don't either.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mcwicoff,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with your phone service or ever need help with anything else please let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes