Noise on the other end when a friend calls my landline on their cell?
FiosPhone
Hi, I have been having an issue lately. I have Verizon Fios Digital Voice Unlimited using a landline. I have a friend in another state who calls me from their cell phone to my landline. Very recently there has been an issue now where my friend says they hear noise on the line when talking to me. I can't hear any noise on my end, and when testing someone else's cell phone to call my landline, I noticed no sound on the cell. My friend says they call other people in their area and have no issues with hearing noise on the line with them. I am wondering, what could possibly be the cause of this then? Only thing that changed recently was we've been having this extremely cold weather lately where I live, and in my friend's state as well. Could that be causing these issues? I contacted Verizon about it and they tested my line and said everything was fine, so I have no idea what is causing this.
0 Likes
Re: Noise on the other end when a friend calls my landline on their cell?
FiosPhone
I'd like to clarify, when I tested someone else's cell phone everything sounded fine on that phone, and there were no noise issues. So I highly doubt it's my landline phone causing this problem.
0 Likes