Nomorobo
HOP57

I'm sick of getting unsolicited marketing calls on my home phone and learned of an add on tool called Nomorobo

I have a home phone that weas converted from the traditional copper hard line to FIOS. I have no other FIOS features.

I can't seem to find a native verizon solution to stop these calls and can't find a way to enable Nomorobo on my account.

Help and advice would be appreciated

0 Likes
Re: Nomorobo
jonjones1
Legend

http://nomorobo.com

This is their website. I thought Verizon was offering this as a free feature for 100 blocks.

you could google it and see. In any case the website link is above.

0 Likes
starrin
Contributor - Level 3

You have to have the FiOS digital voice service.  You may not.  You need to be able to do call forwarding.  Last years election I could count on one hand the number of electioneering calls we got  -  NoMoRobo blocked the rest

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@starrin wrote:

You have to have the FiOS digital voice service.  You may not.  You need to be able to do call forwarding.  Last years election I could count on one hand the number of electioneering calls we got  -  NoMoRobo blocked the rest

But the law makers exempted political calls and charitable organizations.

but they can still be added to your personal list and to no more robos list.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@starrinwrote:

You need to be able to do simultaneous ring not call forwarding. 

0 Likes