Switch Account

Nomorobo

Contributor HOP57
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(791 Views)

I'm sick of getting unsolicited marketing calls on my home phone and learned of an add on tool called Nomorobo

I have a home phone that weas converted from the traditional copper hard line to FIOS. I have no other FIOS features.

I can't seem to find a native verizon solution to stop these calls and can't find a way to enable Nomorobo on my account.

Help and advice would be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 5
(774 Views)

http://nomorobo.com

This is their website. I thought Verizon was offering this as a free feature for 100 blocks.

you could google it and see. In any case the website link is above.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 5
(769 Views)

You have to have the FiOS digital voice service.  You may not.  You need to be able to do call forwarding.  Last years election I could count on one hand the number of electioneering calls we got  -  NoMoRobo blocked the rest

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 4 of 5
(762 Views)

@starrin wrote:

You have to have the FiOS digital voice service.  You may not.  You need to be able to do call forwarding.  Last years election I could count on one hand the number of electioneering calls we got  -  NoMoRobo blocked the rest

But the law makers exempted political calls and charitable organizations.

but they can still be added to your personal list and to no more robos list.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 5 of 5
(705 Views)

@starrinwrote:

You need to be able to do simultaneous ring not call forwarding. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.