Nomorobo
RioDon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an account with Nomorobo but am unable to enable it on Verizon.

Re: Nomorobo
starrin
Contributor - Level 3

It doesn't work with just any VZ acct:  Should be digital, capable of doing call forwarding.  Is/does your?

0 Likes
ZachE1
Enthusiast - Level 3

To use Nomorobo, you must have Fios Digital Voice phone service. The feature required to use Nomorobo is simultaneous ring, and Verizon only offers that with the Fios Digital Voice phone service. Call forwarding is not used with Nomorobo.

0 Likes
RTLMommy

I DO have Fios Digital voice. (Alas, I miss my old copper line, but Verizon cut off my copper service and forced me to accept the Fios Digital.) All the instructions say that I should log in to my "Fios Digital Voice Manager", but when I try to do that, I get a page offering me Fios Digital Voice. But I already HAVE digital voice. How can I get to the Fios Digital Voice Manager, then?

Thanks!

0 Likes
starrin
Contributor - Level 3

@RTLMommywrote:

I DO have Fios Digital voice. (Alas, I miss my old copper line, but Verizon cut off my copper service and forced me to accept the Fios Digital.)

We may be suffering from a problem in definition of terms.  VZ took out your POTS and forced you to shift to FIOS.  Look at digital voice as sort of a FiOS +

Does the itemized portion of your bill show that you are paying for "FiOS digital voice unlimited" bundle, or what???

starrin

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use site http://www.verizon.com/fiosvoice/  It will ask you to signon and then you should be able to see your various options including Simultaneous ring.

0 Likes