Re: OUTGOING CALL LOG
ComposMentis1
Enthusiast - Level 2
Still, no outgoing call logs are available to us, although the phone support people do.
0 Likes
Warren
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK.. I am getting confused.

I am getting Verizon Bundle with FIOS TV, Internet and Landlines phone in Tampa Bay, FL area.

Will I be able to track incoming calls?  Local, Long Distance - both?

Will I be able to track outgoing calls?  Local, Long Distance - both?

If so, how?  With Verizon Call Assistant?  On the web via Admin's post of My Bill on Verizon.com?  Both?  None?

People keep jumping back and forth on these threads, never FULLY answering the questions.

Appreciate some clarification. 

Thanks!

Message Edited by Warren on 06-10-2009 01:23 PM
0 Likes
ComposMentis1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Warren wrote:

OK.. I am getting confused.

I am getting Verizon Bundle with FIOS TV, Internet and Landlines phone in Tampa Bay, FL area.

Will I be able to track incoming calls?  Local, Long Distance - both?

Will I be able to track outgoing calls?  Local, Long Distance - both?

If so, how?  With Verizon Call Assistant?  On the web via Admin's post of My Bill on Verizon.com?  Both?  None?

People keep jumping back and forth on these threads, never FULLY answering the questions.

Appreciate some clarification. 

Thanks!

Message Edited by Warren on 06-10-2009 01:23 PM

Warren,

You will see incoming local and long distance calls on VCA, but not on your bill.

You will not see outgoing calls on VCA if you have the 300 or 500 minute international LD plans.  (I don't think you get any outgoing calls on VCA even without the international plans)  You will see them on your bill (!) when you get it, along with a surprise if you go over your 300 or 500 minutes.  Be very sure the plan is active before you make any international calls, because standard international charges are a $5 to $10/min RIPOFF.

Excuse the confusion, but most of us are fellow customers trying to help out each other the best we can.  Yes, the website is c***.

Message Edited by ComposMentis on 06-16-2009 10:15 AM
0 Likes
i_like_turtles
Contributor - Level 1
Not sure on how to do it through the website .... but if you call up Verizon and ask for a Local Usage Details, (LUD) printout, they will send you a printout for a small charge.
0 Likes
ComposMentis1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does the LUD list international calls if you have the 300 or 500 min plan? 

These are two separate but related issues:

1) No outgoing call logs for local or LD, since LD is free.

2) No outgoing call logs for international LD on the 300 and 500 min plans.  Until you get the bill, many people don't realize they have NO international plan, and are RIPPED OFF by the outrages international rates. You also can't tell how close you are to using up your minutes.

How many years will it take Verizon to make logs available?

0 Likes
sganarelle
I'm trying to get a list of phone calls, in & out, for my land line.  I have gone to the "custom reports" section of the Verizon site.  I try to type information into the fields, but nothing registers.  I have tried using the latest versions of both firefox and Internet Explorer.  If any one has suggestions  . . .  TIA
0 Likes
MicheruVZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

You CAN get access to your account log, including calls, voicemails, etc.

However, it's dificult. You have to have either..

A: A supoena(sp?) from a court of law.

or,

B: A police report number.

Once you have one of those, contact the Verizon Legal department at 888-483-2600

Micheru

Message Edited by KaLin on 07-19-2009 04:04 PM
0 Likes