If you have been subjected to waiting on the line listening to musac while waiting to learn how you can obtain your "call log" and have not obtained a response, please let me know.
If you have received a response on how to obtain your "call log" please let me know!!!
Frustrated at the wait
I don’t have access to your account, and we would never want account specific information posted on this public forum, but I can share with you the steps I use to access my call detail information.
I sign into Verizon.com>Choose the My Bill Tab>Custom Reports>I choose my filter option (i.e. Long Distance calls) and select Submit.
One thing to keep in mind is that if you are on a “bundle” you won’t see the itemized calls because they are all one price for all—lumped all together. Also, local call activity is not recorded on Verizon.com.
I hope this helps.
Jaime Lee <Forums Admin>
Are you talking wireless or landline? On wireless, I think you have to tell them you want see call detail records. I supress my billing details so I don't get them on the bill anymore but I do see them online.
On landline, incoming call logs need to have verizon call assistant. I believe outgoing call logs are only visible on the bill details (my bill) if they are toll calls. I don't think verizon landline tracks all calls like verizon wireless.
I've been nagging Verizon on this one alot. If you have one of the international long distance plans, you get 300 or 500 minutes of international long distance, then any time over this allotment is billed by the minute. The problem is that you have NO WAY of knowing how many minutes you have used, until the bill comes at the end of the month.
I've had customer support say:
- You need to track the time yourself - we suggest a stop watch.
- I get several calls a month about this , but we don't have an answer.
- We are trying to resolve this issue.
- You don't need to know how many minutes you used. (They indirectly imply this)
- We can see how many minutes you used, but can only tell you to resolve a fraud alert issue regarding unusual long distance activity. (This bugs me as much as suggesting I use a stop watch)
- If you switch to the more expensive 500 minute plan, you won't have to worry as much.
Call assistant would be the logical place to put outgoing calls, with international plan minute totals, but what do I, a customer, know.