Online Land Line Checks?
bombero
     I received an e-mail message from Verizon, which I somehow lost, and so, cannot follow up on.  The things mentioned were of no practical use to me; but still, I am curious about them.  Apparently, it is now possible to listen to my home phone messages online.  It is also, it was said, possible to view my phone's call log online.  These things were mentioned in the context of all the things beyond just looking at one's phone bill that are now possible to do online at Verizon (or is it Verizon Yahoo!?); so, I went to my Verizon account first.  I found no links to my telephone there.  The next logical step seemed to be the Member Center--or Verizon Central, or whatever it's called now (everything's connected there, right?).  Sorry, Charlie.  I'll assume that these difficulties are just part of the pain of being online over 50; however, I still have questions.  Does anyone out there know how to access these alleged new services?
0 Likes
Re: Online Land Line Checks?
Drag0nfly
Enthusiast - Level 1
I think you're talking about Verizon Call Assistant.  There's no charge for the service if it's available in your area, and you can only sign up for it on-line.  HTH!
Re: Online Land Line Checks?
bombero
     Apparently, you are correct.  The service is still of no use to me, but thanks for the tip.
0 Likes