Online phone support?
Wreck1

My phone line is very noisy and won't even dial.  Why doesn't verizon offer any method to enter a service request online.  They do some test, then tell you to call.  Duhhhhhhh the phone line isn't working!  So can anyone help with submitting an online request?

PS - I have tested the line outside, disconnected from house.  Still only get a loud hum with a new dsl line filter.  The line is definitly bad!

0 Likes
Re: Online phone support?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Wreck wrote:

My phone line is very noisy and won't even dial.  Why doesn't verizon offer any method to enter a service request online.  They do some test, then tell you to call.  Duhhhhhhh the phone line isn't working!  So can anyone help with submitting an online request?

Thre are options for contacting them on their Contact Us page, which is linked at the bottom of every Verizon page.

0 Likes
Wreck1

They cant tell that your voice line is down if the trouble is past their switchs.  So the troublshooter tells you to call and gives you no other recourse.  They need to fix this to allow a logged in customer to submit a service request.   Why do they insist on talking to someone?  It should be easy to submit a service request in any form!  During tropical storm lee in 2011 the lines were literally washed away for three+ weeks but we had to get to a phone and call it in because they couldn't diagnose any problems on their end.  I would think they would want to fix their reporting methods, just for disaster situations.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Wreck,

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes
happyhiker1

I find it impossible to contact a real person through the "contact us", or any other way, either by chat or phone. So frustrating.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes