Only 10 numbers can be blocked? Really?
pdracefan11
Enthusiast - Level 1

With everything being digital/computerized, I find it totally ridiculous that we are held to only 10 phone numbers that can be blocked? The number of automated #'s calling my phone, and other **bleep** solicitors, this should be unlimited. WHY is it not ?????

Re: Only 10 numbers can be blocked? Really?
Fortheloveof
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exactly the same thing I was going to complain about. 10 blocked numbers! Is that it? 10?

As the prior poster said, this is ridiculous.  Please fix it.  I consider it broken. 10 numbers?? It needs to be 500 at least.

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

set up DO Not Distrub list,   you just receive the incoming calls which you wish in the LIST,  but that is only 10 numbers TOO.  for example, if your wife or girlfriends " number not in the list, there will be reject.

0 Likes
DeeK5

How do I set up a Do Not Disturb list?

TIA

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

sign in a/c, go to call feature, you will see the DO NOT DISTRUB, THERE is only 10 numbers, so enter the numbers which you want to receive, all other numbers not in the list will be reject.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

If your phone service is FDV (FIos Digital Voice) consider going to the http://nomorobo.com site and following its instructions to block most robo calls.  They even recently added the option to block Political Election Campaigning.