Over 30 days after service activation still no incoming calls to my home phone
Katag

My fingers already hurt of so many chats with Verizon support staff trying to get that my home phone calls don't get dropped after only one ring.  Calls instead of going to voice mail get dropped, like when someone slams the phone and hangs up. The option in voice mail menu to set the number of rings before picking up is oddly blocked off.

Numerous chats, repair tickets, technician visits, online troubleshooter runs, and still nothing.  It seems like no one cares at Verizon.  Accountability is zero.........

I do not know what to do anymore.  Suggestions anybody other than canceling my bundled services and returning to the cable company?  Trying to cancel is another odyssey....

0 Likes
Re: Over 30 days after service activation still no incoming calls to my home phone
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.  Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Over 30 days after service activation still no incoming calls to my home phone
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Katag,

Good Evening. The last update we received was that we had contacted you and confirmed everything was working. It was our pleasure to assist in getting this corrected. Please make a post anytime you need assistance.

0 Likes