PAYMENTS NOT CREDITED
5bits
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is getting to be a continual problem with Verizon and my bill.  I make a payment online around the first of the month, using my bank account as payment.   It apparently  goes through.  Later in the month,  I get a recorded call saying that there is a problem with my bill.  I check my account and it shows the bill still outstanding. I repay the bill; it goes through and I then see it in my bank account debits.  Next month, I get a charge of $10.00 for not paying the bill on time. (Yes, I double check the routing and account numbers.)  That's a lot of extra revenue for Verizon if they do this to enough people. I get no valid explanation for why this happens.  I pay all my bills this way.  Verizon is the ONLYaccount that I have this difficulty with.

Anyone else having this problem?

0 Likes
Re: PAYMENTS NOT CREDITED
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 5bits,

Have you reported the issue to Verizon Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON or @VerizonSupport on Twitter?

0 Likes
5bits
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called the first  time this happened.  Was told that my bank rejected the payment .  I called bank; was told that no request for payment was received.  I paid by phone that time and was charged a fee for that. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 5bits,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes