Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

PROBLEM SOLVED! FIOS PHONE WON'T RING AT ALL, U GET VM OR PFL01 CODE CALL CAN'T BE COMPLETED!

MAYBESOMEDAY
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

PROBLEM SOLVED! FIOS PHONE WON'T RING AT ALL, U GET VM OR PFL01 CODE CALL CAN'T BE COMPLETED!

Message 1 of 1
(1,197 Views)

MY FIOS TELEPHONE WOULD NOT RING AT ALL, THE CALL WENT DIRECTLY INTO VOICEMAIL, AND NO MESSAGES WOULD NOT SHOW UP IN CALL NOTIFICATION IN MY E-MAIL, ONLY THE CALLERS NUMBER!

THEN IT STOPPED GOING INTO VOICE MAIL, AND THEN WHEN U CALLED MY NUMBER, IT WOULD SAY: 

"THIS CALL CAN NOT BE COMPLETED-PFL01"

WELL AFTER TECH SUPPORT WORKED ON IT, THEY FOUND IT WAS IN THE SWITCHES, WHICH IT WAS, AND WHAT IT WAS IS THE "CALL FORWARDING" WAS ON, TO A NUMBER I NO LONGER HAD, MY OLD CELL PHONE. 

SO I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET RID OF THE REPEATING SCHEDULE IT WAS ON, PERMANENTLY!!! 

THIS STOPPED THE PROBLEM, AND NOW IT WORKS RIGHT! 

THE VOICE MAIL IS NOW BACK ON, I ADJUSTED THE NUMBER OF RINGS, AND THE E-MAIL NOTIFICATION WORKS WITH THE AUDIO MESSAGE FROM THE CALLER!!  VIOLA !! 

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE TIME AND TROUBLE, AND A WHOLE STRING OF EVENTS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF IT, TOO LONG TO GO INTO HERE!!  JUST SO VERIZON TECH SUPPORT IS WISE TO THIS ONE AND U KNOW NOW WHAT IT WAS !!  ITS A GREAT SYSTEM WHEN ITS WORKING RIGHT, BUT THERE ARE SO MANY CHOICES AND SETTINGS, ITS A WONDER IT WORKS AT ALL !!    THANKS TECH SUPPORT, {Edited for privacy}, BRANDON, FL.

ITS EASIER SAID, THEN DONE!! 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title