Phone Representative Lied to us more then once it seems..
simplyar

Last week I finally talked her into calling to report the dial tone has been out on the internet phone line.. we have two lines the one phone was intended to be internet when dial up was only choice. Since then the DSL has used that line. We started having issues with internet dropping out for a few minutes here and there. Once it got bad enough that she couldnt play her games on facebook she got enough ambition to call customer service. So we have been a week without that phone already and intermittant internet. She gets rep and schedules a repair , the lady says they'll be out on tuesday, 10-2-2012, AND she ordered a new service with tv, phone , internet on the other phone line because this line has less problems, we live in rural area. SO now we have two internet connections , on paper anyway. Tuesday came and went, no repair..now internet is worse it was out almost all day. The online thing says now 10-4 then it switches to 10-5. Those days passed no repair.. now the online says 10-6.. friday , after work I call Verizon She tells me the tech is dispatched and should be there tonight by 8 pm..and she says if not he will be there FIRST THING IN THE MORNING..she says , "it gets dark so early now you know".so if he doesn't make it he will be there in the morning ". I call in the morning, the very fisrt thing I'm told is they have to reschedule for TUESDAY, They don't come out on Saturdays.... SO WHO"S LYING TO ME ??? I packed up the new router/modem we got in the mail and called back. I ask for a supervisor.. so I'm put on hold....and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait...............now i don't have a clue waht to do  i guess if you aren't in their busy areas you get screwed. Why should we pay for the two weeks of non-service ?  Verizon is terrible for customer service..I have five phones on wireless plan thar costs me close to $300 a month, now we have all of this crap on a Verizon plan, I think it;s a bad idea to put the tv in their hands too.. I don't like being lied to, or taken advantage of.. they are quick to take my money but when I ask for help Im told to have patience..How long do they wait to cut service if they don't get paid ?

0 Likes
Re: Phone Representative Lied to us more then once it seems..
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes