Phone line problem
2bad

Well I have been experiencing a lot of problems first of all  3 technician  have fixed by connections (verizon phone service) but the problem  hasn't been solved every now and then I keep on calling the service support to no avail but still I don't know why they couldn't solve the problem ...when it was fixed it only take 4 hours to be good then after that a lot of Noise and Static but the worst thing was I can't even receive any calls from the outside  and even try to use  for calling ...so  what I did now is record all the noises and static..and I can also hear voices talking on the background..Everytime I called the support they keep on telling me that they are sorry for the inconvenience for 3 weeks now at up to present...actually the problem we have now is that we totally do not use our phone and instead we keep on using our cellphones in which we lose our minutes...as per technician told me that without  good phone line there will be no connection to the internet ...which is acceptable...so I am still looking forward that this problem be resolved ASAP....or  get billed without using the telephone and internet..???????.  hey pls..give attention to this matter from day one up to the present ...still having poor @ bad connections....

0 Likes
Re: The worst customer service ever, fix it or overhaul it
2bad

The internet connection was so poor and very slow ...it will be good for a while like 3 to 4 hours then after that a lot of noise and static and even worst I can even hear a lot of voices talking in the background  as if it was coming from far away places or might even be coming  outside the United States...how long do I have to wait days weeks months or even a year probably I will be gone from this very poor service ... 

0 Likes