Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Phone message comes EVERY DAY "You have no messages!" How do I turn this message OFF?

creg
Contributor
Contributor

Phone message comes EVERY DAY "You have no messages!" How do I turn this message OFF?

Message 1 of 2
(498 Views)

Lately I have been getting a "YOU HAVE NO MESSAGES" messages from Verizon calling my house at preciously 10AM every morning. I have checked and checked my settings in the Verizon FIOS Calling Features and do not see anything out of the ordinary. How do I stop this call from coming? I even tried block the 888 number that calls very morning and it STILL keeps calling.

1 REPLY 1
tns2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Phone message comes EVERY DAY "You have no messages!" How do I turn this message OFF?

Message 2 of 2
(438 Views)

I didn't realize they had such an option.  Try looking at the phone settings page e.g. verizon FDV voicemail settings https://www36.verizon.com/fiosvoice/

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title