Poor customer service, help
KevinY

I moved recently and requested the connection of the landline at the new house, the "order" is completed but the line never worked. Technical support say it is the problem on the street. After a week waiting and frustration, I decided to cancel the line (don't use it very much anyway). The canceling order was placed but it has never been completed. Call customer service many times, they are always "polite" but they don't know what they are talking about. It's been almost a month, and the account is still active. Who has this kind of experience and how to deal with it?  what should I do with the BILL they send to me. It is quite frustrate every time I call them, always got different answers and transferred from one department to the other.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service, help
upsetlittle

I agree with you.  I have cancelled phone and internet service from anther location and I still am being charged.  I can't ever talk to a real person and when I finally do they dont' know what Im talking about and then they transfer me 5 times and it sill doesnt get taken care of.  I have a bill amounting to $451.  When I moved they set up a new account and I was never told it was a new number.  I pay all bills through online bill pay with my bank.  All my money has been going to an old account.  Verizon will not move these funds to the new account.  Plus I've been charged for internet use at the old home and I cancelled it back in March.  Im going to complain to the Government.  I am not happy at all with this company.  This area has been monopolized by verizon.  It is the only choice we have for this stupid company.  I don't know what else to do.

0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service, help
KevinY

I have the same problem, the bill paid through bank. I can't stop it because it is bundled with my wireless phones. Don't know what to do with them. Customer service is bunch of robots, keep telling me it is canceled but they keep taking money from my bank. Is there any local office we can go and complain? keep me posted.

0 Likes