Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I've recently reduced my Verizon package from a tripple play to internet only. It is scheduled to actually take effect in 2 weeks (internet speed has already increased though). I'm trying to port my landline number over to a wireless carrier (T-mobile if that matters) so that I can continue to use that number until we have everyone using our existing VerizonWireless cell numbers, or I may later port it to another service for VoIP phone (something like Google Voice). So far, the new wireless carrier has not been able to pull the number from Verizon. I can still make and receive calls from the land-line number, so I know it's still active. Is there someone specific that I need to call, or something specific that I need to do in order to all the new wireless carrier to be able to pull the number from my current Verizon Landline? I don't care if I need to use a temporary home number for the next two weeks, or if they just cancel the phone landline part of my service early.
Thanks for any help or experience. I searched and read through a bunch of different porting discussions, but nothing about porting FROM a Verizon landline account to a different wireless provider.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.