Switch Account

RAINING- Land Line OUT AGAIN-

RAINING- Land Line OUT AGAIN-

Highlighted
Contributor phoneprobbah
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(488 Views)

I called Verizon- connection was SO bad I could scarcely hear the person on the other end. I asked if he could hear me- he said yes. I told him I was calling because the static was so bad on my line that I could not hear and asked if he could take my number and report the problem. He asked for an alternate number to call me (presumably to further discuss the problem?) I gave him an alternate number.... have been waiting for 15 minutes. He has not called. I have to go to work. NOW WHAT? If it is as it was in the past- someone from Verizon will call back as soon as the sun comes out at which point the problem will have self corrected.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(363 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.