REFUND!!!!!
Gillie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cancelled my home phone and internet account and an owed a refund but am still waiting for it to go on my credit card!  what is the dealy??? There was never any problems taking the payment out! Am  I going othave to go to the BBB

Re: REFUND!!!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you called Verizon and asked when it would be issued?

0 Likes
marmagness
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am a former Verizon customer and had been waiting for my $168 credit refund (Verizon service was stopped 10/31/2014).  I had spoken to Customer Service reps and received promises, but no refund. On 2/1/2015 I finally wrote to the Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org) and the Federal Communications Commission (https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us) to complain. I received a message the following day from the BBB and one more day, a call and email from a Verizon Senior Analyst. My refund check arrived by Fed Ex delivery on 2/11/2015. I also received a response from FCC. They also contacted Verizon on my behalf. My refund problem was resolved, but not by contacting Verizon Customer Service. 

Gillie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

YES--- Been dealing with them for a month now! absolutley horrible service!  They issued a check in my DEAD husband's name---- apparently when I asked them to change the account to my name and billing info over a year ago, they only added me and kept him on!  Absolute stupidity. So they issued a new check "in care" of me.  Now they are trying to tell me I owe them the amount of the refund???  Because thye had to issue a correction check??? CRAZY! I have spoken to two supervisors and  they cannot seem to get this fixed! I OWE NOTHING!!!!!! Now the superviosr won't even call me back. They initially told me they couldn't refund my credit card because the account was closed and they no longer had my credit information. Now they are saying they are going to bill this amount to my card? So someone somewhere is LYING to me!  This is disgusting that I am being put through all of this due to incoompetency after the horrendous year I have had. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH VERIZON AGAIN.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Gillie

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Gillie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

An agent will be of no help! I spoke to one this morning who couldnt help and her supervisor wasn't there!  Still waiting for supervisor "Terry" to call me! This is not rocket science!

0 Likes
Gillie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still waiting.... what a surprise!

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Gillie,

Please allow two business days for a reply from the eCenter team.

0 Likes
Gillie1
Enthusiast - Level 2
Really?????. I spoke to someone this morning and the supervisor was supposed to get back to me today and NOTHING! The WORST SERVICE ever! This has been going on for months and I've had enough. I am not contacting you again and I'm not paying for your errors. I will instruct my credit card company to deal with your absolute incompetency. I have also reported to BBB.
SissiOldAcct

I have a $158 refund pending since Feb. I've called three times and no one gives me a response. On the chat is even worse. This is ridiculous...

0 Likes